The 2018 deadlines for What If… Mini Grant applications are as follows:
- January 12, 2018 (funding released after February 19)*
- March 9, 2018 (funding released after April 23)*
- May 11, 2018 (funding released after June 25)*
- August 3, 2018 (funding released after September 17)*
- October 12, 2018 (funding released after November 26)*
*Note: these deadlines are subject to change.
Please plan ahead and keep these deadlines in mind when planning your activity and deciding when to apply; decisions may take up to 60 days. The Foundation will not reimburse organizations for funds previously spent.
In order to receive application guidelines you must attend an informational meeting on the second Thursday of every month from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Gifford Offices on the 3rd Floor of the First Niagara building, 126 North Salina Street (corner of James and North Salina.) Registration is required – no walk-ins, please. Please complete the form, call 315-474-2489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.